Released versions of OpenConnect are available from the FTP site:
Release tarballs (since 3.13) are signed with the PGP key 67E2F359.
- Support SOCKS proxy authentication (password, GSSAPI).
- Support HTTP proxy authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM and GSSAPI).
- Download XML profile in XML POST mode.
- Fix a couple of bugs involving DTLS rekeying.
- Fix problems seen when building or connecting without DTLS enabled.
- Fix tun error handling on Windows hosts.
- Skip password prompts when using PKCS#8 and PKCS#12 certificates with empty passwords.
- Fix several minor memory leaks and error paths.
- Update several Android dependencies, and make the download process more robust.
For older releases and change logs, see the changelog page.
(Note: Due to a longstanding Fedora bug you may occasionally find that the FTP server is accessible only by IPv6 and not Legacy IP. If this happens, please let me know by sending me an email. Or just join us in the 21st century and get IPv6.)
The latest source code is available from the git repository at:
or browseable in gitweb at: