Released versions of OpenConnect are available from the FTP site:
Release tarballs (since 3.13) are signed with the PGP key with fingerprint BE07 D9FD 5480 9AB2 C4B0 FF5F 6376 2CDA 67E2 F359.
- More fixes for OpenSSL 1.1 build.
- Support Juniper "Post Sign-in Message".
- Add --protocol option.
- Fix ChaCha20-Poly1305 cipher suite to reflect final standard.
- Add ability to disable IPv6 support via library API.
- Set groups appropriately when using setuid().
- Automatic DTLS MTU detection.
- Support SSL client certificate authentication with Juniper servers.
- Revamp SSL certificate validation for OpenSSL and stop supporting OpenSSL older than 0.9.8.
- Fix handling of multiple DNS search domains with Network Connect.
- Fix handling of large configuration packets for Network Connect.
- Enable SNI when built with OpenSSL (1.0.1g or later).
- Add --resolve and --local-hostname options to command line.
For older releases and change logs, see the changelog page.
(Note: Due to a longstanding Fedora bug you may occasionally find that the FTP server is accessible only by IPv6 and not Legacy IP. If this happens, please let me know by sending me an email. Or just join us in the 21st century and get IPv6.)
The latest source code is available from the git repository at:
or browseable in gitweb at: