Released versions of OpenConnect are available from the FTP site:
Release tarballs (since 3.13) are signed with the PGP key 67E2F359.
- Attempt to handle
in aggregate auth mode.
- Don't include X-Aggregate-Auth: header in fallback mode.
- Enable AES256 mode for DTLS with GnuTLS (RH#955710).
- Add --dump-http-traffic option for debugging.
- Be more permissive in parsing XML forms.
- Use original URL when falling back to non-XML POST mode.
- Add --no-xmlpost option to revert to older, compatible behaviour.
- Close connection before falling back to non-xmlpost mode (RH#964650).
- Improve error handling when server closes connection (Debian #708928).
For older releases and change logs, see the changelog page.
(Note: Due to a longstanding Fedora bug you may occasionally find that the FTP server is accessible only by IPv6 and not Legacy IP. If this happens, please let me know by sending me an email. Or just join us in the 21st century and get IPv6.)
The latest source code is available from the git repository at:
or browseable in gitweb at: